Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Surrounded

I am surrounded.

By amazing things.

People, sights, sounds, smells.

I know we are all surrounded by these things. But there are days where I feel extremely blessed to be where I am in life. (Quite different from my last post)

Following my blog last week, I was encouraged by friends and family. Through that encouragement, I realized how extremely blessed I am. I have such a support system that I know I could not have handled the last year and half without each one of them!

But I am also blesses to live in the Northwest. I know, I know, you've all heard it before. Blah blah blah, Mt Rainier, blah. But its not just that mountain I am in love with. I love gloomy days (in moderation). I love the trees, the green, the sky. Its just so incredible.

Living up here on the plateau (cool, I know) I feel a bit taken out of the hustle of city life. I still live in a city, but its so peaceful and quiet up here. I love hearing nothing. I love hearing the geese honking all night. The gun shots occasionally from the no trespassing people way out back. LOL. I tell ya, I love it.

Smells, well, that one just came out. There isn't a ton of great smells in my house. I am surrounded b y 3 boys daily. So, candle, how I love the smell of good candles. Ha.

I am a blessed woman. I have the most amazing friends anyone could ask for. They are cool, fun, supportive, and almost everyone of them likes to eat. My kinda girl.

No comments: