Sunday, December 21, 2008

I have plenty to write about these last couple of weeks, but I'm just not up for it tonight. I am here solely to post a video and hoping that my slow computer will cooperate. I bought a jumperoo for Lucas in hopes that it might help his neck strengthen. He is most happy standing, but I can't hold him all day, so I thought this would help. So last night we put him in it and well, see for yourself. Its so funny. Disregard my husband talking in the background though.
OK, so as I wait not so patientl for my video to upload I might as well fill you in on whats been happening. Joshua is just about potty trained. #2 and everything. Its amazing. We are so proud. Lucas is doing pretty good. He is gaining weight, but just not getting in what we really want him to right now. So we are back to using his g-tube for a few more ounces at night. We are hoping that he can really put some weight on and that he'll do it on his own.

We built a gingerbread house together as a family. Yes, its from scratch. Can you expect anything less from me? Josh and I started it while Joshua was napping and we had a great start. But after Joshua woke up and we kept telling him to stop, don't touch that. Go sit down. We thought it was mean, so we let him help. After many candies popped in his mouth here is our final result:





I also wanted to add the one of Josh watching Mary Poppins....by himself. Who would have ever thought that he would like that movie? Oh and he things that Julie Andrews is beautiful. :o)


And this one of Joshua is just one for the books. Its going to be the one I show his wife to be someday. LOL. That will be a fun day.

All bundled up to go outside and play in the snow!

4 comments:

Montefusco Family said...

I never knew you were so crafty.
The cookies, the gingerbread house. Wow!
Congrats on the potty training, #2 and all! LOL

Rachel said...

yes, i have issues. lol. maybe someday i'll do something with my obsession. today, caramel corn and sugar cookies. its not good when trying to lose weight. not good at all.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I love the one for showing his wife to be! Give me a call and we figure out the scale. :-)

Rebekah Moore said...

hilarious vid of lucas! that thing looks fun! nice gingerbread house too! i made one and the walls caved in when i put the roof on haha! as long as it tastes good lol. as for josh watching mary poppins on his own...i LOVE that movie! it is kinda weird for a guy to watch, and by himself too, but as long as he says it's b/c julie andrews is pretty...we won't ask! Have a Merry Christmas!