Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Time

Here are few pictures from our time over at Alice and Bill's. We had a really nice time. We just hung out Christmas Eve and played games and munched on snacks. Christmas morning was nice and relaxing. We had a bug breakfast around 10 and then opened presents. We just sat around all day, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Not having an agenda and schedule is wonderful. We had a fantastic meal later that day. Over all it was great. We got lots of great things, but spending time with family is the best. I said to Josh in the car on the way home how its funny how things change when you are an adult. I remember being a teenager and being so utterly bored. All I wanted to do was leave and do anything. Something other than being at home. Now that is ALL I want to do. Hang at home and do nothing. Play games with my family. Its just funny.
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marvellous to see Lucas so well we are still praying for him from Portugal, our son Benjamim 11 years old is fervent. He was nmiracly healed and he asked for Lucas and praise the Lord it happened.
God bless you all
Barros Family

Rachel said...

I am so thrilled that you wrote me! My parents fill me in on you guy often. Thank you for the continuous prayers and love. Without it I know we wouldn't be where we are! We love you guys.