Tuesday, March 24, 2009

a new blog

So I have been trying to figure out how to search for blogs. I finally found a way. As I sat here tonight trying to find moms to connect to, I came across a blog that I wanted to share. Sadly, my computer won't allow me to open it and I can only view it through google, where I do not know how to comment. I felt the need to comment because I was so touched. I sat here sobbing my eyes out for this woman. She has 4 boys and was pregnant with a baby girl. At their 20 week ultrasound, they were told devastating news. Their baby has Trisomy 18. Basically, there aren't many surviving babies born with it, and they do not live. I wish so badly to hug this woman. To tell her how brave she is. To tell her that the doctors DO NOT always know what will happen. That each day they are blessed with that baby are the most precious moments.

Can you imagine? Can you even think? What if you were told that? What if it were true? I have been in those shoes, thankfully briefly. I knew that I would see my baby and hold him. It was the will of God and I believed. But what if your baby was taken away? How on earth would you deal?

I am praying tonight for that family. I am praying that this baby is a miracle. That she will be born, ALIVE!! I am praying that she will not only beat the odds, but BE the odds. That she will be Gods miracle, to tell everyone that God can do anything.

www.buddzoo.blogspot.com

4 comments:

IdahoGirl said...

Next to loosing Maddy now that she is here, that would be my worst nightmare. My God bless and keep that family close to his heart....and you too.

Anonymous said...

I have heard those words, and yes they are devastating! But as we know, God does as he pleases and whatever fate He chooses for this little girl, it will be in His hands and our greatest hope is that this family knows the Lord and will turn to Him for strength and understanding! Bless you for sharing this story! It gave me chills...

Rachel said...

I sobbed last night for that family. I was just overwhelmed for them. Its just so scary!

Unknown said...

Thank you for finding me! It was just what I needed to hear tonight because I've been having a pity party for myself all day. Most days I do really well, but today was just tough contemplating the future. Guess that is why I need to worry about today only, because tomorrow has its own troubles! Thank you for your prayers.