Monday, February 16, 2009

I thought that I should post since its been a week or so. Our life is getting busier these days. Can you imagine? Joshua started preschool last week. Its 2 days a week and for 2 hours. I think that it a great amount of time, but I find that I want it to last a bit longer. Just a bit. I love my son more that life itself, but he has been a handful lately. I'm not sure what else to do with him. I decided that today I would start taking TV away. (Did I just say that?) He's been talking back, hitting me, yelling, screaming, throwing fits. Mostly just at me. I understand that kids get jealous when a new baby comes along, but I think this might be the extreme. I want to try new things to keep his attitude in check and I am happy to take advice from anyone. ;o)











Lucas is doing well. He's not gaining weight the way we want, but he's happy and comfortable and that is what is important to me. He's such a sweet baby and he's a lot of fun. It is a bit strange having a new baby stay a new baby. As we all know, babies are a lot of work, in a way. And well, its been 6 months of a having a baby....stay a baby. Good thing its not getting old. :o)
As you can see from the picture, we're working on his neck strength. I was so excited to see his head up I ran to get the camera. What a cutie!



As for me, not too much is happening. I think that I might be going gray. Thanks to my children...and well, hubby. Ok, not really. About the actual gray hair that is. I'm still working on losing weight. I lost all of the baby weight after a few weeks of having Lucas. I lost all of the baby weight that I've had since Joshua about a week ago. And well, now I'm working on all of the rest of the weight I've had since I got married. I'm down over 26 pounds. I'm thrilled with my loss so far, but I keep wanting to catch my friend who's down over 35! We started losing weight together and she's so far past it makes me a little sad. LOL. She's done awesome and I want to be like her.

Here was our Valentine's Day dinner. I made big ol burgers and bakes fries. They were really good and really unhealthy.


Well, that's it for now. I'll be sure to post again soon.

No comments: