Monday, October 26, 2009

Creativity Overload

So my darling husband bought me a sewing machine 2 Christmases ago. I only wanted it to add stitching to scrapbook pages, but he was nice enough to buy me a nice one. Well, it still has yet to be used. Whoops. A few months ago my friend Jenni and I got together to learn how to use our machines. It was more like me watching her use her machine and do a project. I threaded mine. That was it. And since then, I have forgotten how to do so. Whoops.

Well, I have been wanting to start a project for some time and lately its really getting at me. So I went to the store and got some fabric. Very cute for what I want it for. But now, I can't find the time. I really want to sit and do it for a few hours, but when on earth do I have a few hours to do anything? I want my project started so I can at least get to it occasionally.

Well, then I start searching for patterns and ideas. OMG, are there a million creative blogs with the most talented people. I feel unworthy. Uncreative. Completely out of the loop. I just don't know where to start. AACCKKK!!

So I will get to it. Soon. I will get to it. Maybe next week!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Don't feel bad. There are two sewing machines sitting in my office that have not been used in four months and a pile of cute fabric. You are not alone...