Thursday, December 3, 2009

Four!!







Well I can't believe it, but my little baby just turned 4! Where did the time go?

Thinking back, Josh and I tried to get pregnant for quite some time. After losing one baby, a deployment to Iraq, Joshua was here. After a great pregnancy, and a lot of cheeseburgers, Joshua arrived. He was 9 days overdue. I was induced and after 5 hours and 19 minutes of labor, and no epidural, Joshua Paul was born. At 2:24am, weighing 8lbs and 7oz. He was such a beautiful baby and even his daddy thought so. (He thinks every baby looks like an alien.) He was a great eater, a great sleeper and a little angel.

Joshua started walking at 10 months, running at 11 months, and he's been unstoppable ever since. He started signing and knew almost 80 signs when he was 18 months old. He can count to 20, knows his ABC's and can still sign most of them. I am so proud.


Joshua brings light to my life everyday. We have our ups and downs, but he is so full of love. I laugh so hard with some of the things he comes up with. I can't wait to see him grow and change. I know that he can accomplish so much with his life. There are so many possibilities. Its amazing to be a mother. Its such an amazing experience that I will treasure my entire life.

No comments: