Friday, November 6, 2009

New digs

Lucas started physical therapy last week. So far, its going OK. I'm taking Joshua with me until we can schedule therapy during his preschool. He doesn't understand that he can't go and play. I try to explain to him that the kids there need special care. They need to learn to walk and move right. But he just thinks that he is left out. Poor kid. It just has to be so hard being the brother of a special needs kid.

Talking with the therapist, we discussed bath time. Lucas has a bath seat that works OK, but I worry about his g-tube catching on it. He can't splash and play very well. So they gave me a new seat to try out. Its a free loaner program. Its pretty nice. The only thing I don't like about it right now is that the kids can't bathe together. I loved that time with them both. But, maybe someday.


Check out the new seat.




Skinny boy






No comments: