Sunday, November 1, 2009

Its Time

So, its time. I really think its time. The holidays are coming and well, I'm chubby. Too chubby for my pants anymore. With Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner, I really gotta do something, or my pants will never fit again!

I am not sure what I am going to do. I basically have tried everything and the only thing that ever worked was nursing my kid! LOL. Well, since thats out of the question. Weight Watchers worked too. So, since I am a cheap skate, I am thinking of just trying to watch what I eat and exersize. The second part is the hardest. With my hubby working, 2 kids, no gym membership and a busy schedule, when do I find the time? Thats been my excuse so far, and it hasn't done me any good.

So here goes nothing. Monday morning, off my butt. And NO halloween candy!!!

6 comments:

Rebekah Moore said...

rach, my waistline (and other areas) has been steadily increasing over the last few months and i, too, am dreading the upcoming holidays, but honestly not any more than every day i look in the mirror or have to get dressed. i've started living in comfy sweats from old navy...since they don't 'muffin top' like jeans do..funny but not. anyways i really, really, really wish we lived close enough so we could do this together. i told kenny today i need an exercise/weight loss buddy...how r we supposed to do this when we live on opposite sides of the country!! it's not fair...the ones we need we can't have. now i'm venting haha!! sorry!

megankremer said...

You can do it hun! I'm there with ya too :)

megankremer said...

You can do it hun! I'm right there with ya :)

Rachael said...

I hear ya! Its so hard-this week I made it out to walk once. I am going to try to bust out the workout dvds but still haven't figured out when-unless I exercise with my toddler. Let me know if you find inspiration:)

Rachel said...

Thanks ladies. Its been a pretty good week. I've found it a bit hard with the halloween candy, everywhere! But I've tried to be a good girl. I got the treadmill in the garage yesterday. But its freezing out there! I gotta figure it out somehow!

Julia said...

You can! You can! You can!!!! :)

I am working out after I put kids in bed. Then no interruptions. We moms must squeeeeeeze everything in. But we can!!