Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bad Blogger. Bad!

So I've been told by a few people to get on it and blog. So here I am . It will be lame, I'll warn you now. I'm not in the mood to sit and look through pictures and write captions. Or upload videos and wait for the thing to finish. So this is what you get.

I have an extremely exciting weekend planned. But its a secret.

I love my friends. I am so very blessed. There was a FB 'fight' over me. Love it!

I googled my hubby's old 'battle buddy' randomly today and got lucky. I am sooo excited to get in touch with him. Out of all of Josh's friends from the Army, he was the only one I ever liked. Maybe even loved. He was so special and weird. :o) He used to just show up whenever and go where ever. What a free spirit. He got out of the Army and never said goodbye. But Josh and I joked that he would just show up one day at our door step. I can't wait to see him again.

Joshua had his last day of preschool Wednesday. I'm sad. It was good for him, and good for mommy. Now what am I gonna do? He he he. -I have video's to upload, but those are the one's that I don't want to wait for.

I am in the process of losing my toe nail. I am so sad. One day I could hardly walk and then all of a sudden it was infected. All because I was exercising with a nail that wasn't short enough. Stupid exercise. I think I learned my lesson on that one. Stop exercising. That one was easy.

Ok, there's my post. I'll have more next week about my awesome weekend plans. And I'll write about the cool doctors appointments we had this week too. I love blowing their minds. It makes me so thankful and super proud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your post was great Rachel...funny and clever! I am totally with you on the dr. appts! I always love taking Molly to her pulmonologist when we've had a good stretch. Like this next time!! She's eating steak and passed 16 lbs.! As for what to do with Joshua?? Find a little sports' camp or plan playdates at a park! Have a great weekend...